Looking for a place to spend the New Year’s Eve while enjoying azure ocean water and comfortable lodgings? If your headed for the Grand Cayman Island this New Year’s Eve, look no further than the Sunshine Suites Grand Cayman Island Resort.
The Sunshine Suites Hotel offers best in class service to all customers, warm kitchens that are fully staffed and constantly busy, high-speed Wifi available throughout the resort grounds, cable TV, huge 62-inch LED television sets in all the rooms plus it is a stone’s throw away from the legendary Seven Mile Beach.
Sunshine Suites is owned by another property on Seven Mile Beach where you can enjoy all the comforts of a luxury boutique resort: beach chairs, fluffy towels for use any time of the day, a well-equipped Fitness Center so you don’t have to break your exercise routine even if you’re just relaxing with a significant other or your family and of course, you can get a massage and other relaxing body therapies at the Sunshine Suite’s Hibiscus Spa facilities.
Everything you could possibly need to make your stay at the Grand Cayman Island is at the Sunshine Suites!
Now, if you’re planning to spend the New Year’s Even at the Grand Cayman Island, here are just some of the things you can do:
- Enjoy the sparkling ocean – swim all day!
- Relax at the Sunshine Suites, get a massage, melt in relaxation.
- Go scuba diving and enjoy the breathtaking clarity of the water and discover why people fall in love with scuba diving at the Grand Cayman Island.
- Nearby George Town offers restaurants and bars where you can hang out and enjoy the ever-picturesque view of the harbor.
- Check out the local culture and find out where shipwrecks and museums that date back to the years of the pirates are – your starting point would be Fort George!
- On New Year’s Eve, everybody heads to Camana Bay where the New Year is taken very seriously and there are fireworks, DJs and rave parties to boot. If you have never truly celebrated the New Year with a bang, the Grand Cayman Island is the best place to start. Feel an authentic vibe that comes from being near the ocean on New Year’s Eve. It’s different, we can tell you that much.
- Fireworks displays are planned perfectly and can be observed from the length of the Seven Mile Beach. If you don’t feel like going to Camana Bay for rave parties, it’s fine. Stay at the Sunshine Suites’ sister property on the beach, grab a few beach chairs and watch the incredible fireworks display without having to leave the comfort of the resort.
Interested in having the best New Year’s Eve on Grand Cayman Island? Make sure that you book a room early as the holidays are upon us and early birds are multiplying yearly. Don’t get left out and book today!
Photo Courtesy of CamanaBay.com