Travel Information – What to expect
CAYMAN ISLANDS INBOUND TRAVEL GUIDANCE
Entry to the Cayman Islands is currently limited to select categories of travelers arriving by air. Please visit https://www.exploregov.ky/coronavirus-returning-from-overseas for more information.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, please visit the Cayman Islands Government site: https://www.exploregov.ky/faqs/covid-19-inbound-travel
BEFORE GOING HOME
Please note that various countries are requiring negative COVID-19 test results for passengers to re-enter to their country of origin, or final destination. For those travelers who are required by government regulations or would like to take a COVID-19 test before returning home, The Sunshine Suites Resort can connect you with a series of hospitals and laboratories that offer PCR testing and happy to help book an appointment. As requirements can vary as to time needed for test prior to re-entry and/or specific test types, we recommend guests review the requirements of their country of origin or final destination. The safety and well-being of our guests and our associates are of paramount importance to us and our staff is ready and available to assist you.
If you have any questions regarding reservations please email SSR.Reservations@sunshinesuites.com or for any other concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you check back with us before visiting.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding during these challenging and uncharted times. On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your business, wish you safe, healthy travels and look forward to seeing you in the not so distant future.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. The well-being of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Sunshine Suites Resort is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. Please reach out to our reservation department for more information. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to individual property rate rules for details.
- For individual reservations booked into a preexisting group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.