For the thalassophile (a person who loves the sea or ocean), the Grand Cayman is the perfect paradise. With its white sand beaches, pristine waters, and amazing underwater sea life, the Grand Cayman will easily and completely satisfy your desire for the best summer getaway ever.
But to fully enjoy a fantastic holiday in this Caribbean Island, you can’t stay at just any hotel or accommodation. There are so many things to do in the Grand Cayman and staying at the right resort can help you greatly in making the most of your vacation.
Where to Stay for Your Summer Getaway
The Sunshine Suites Resort is a 4-star boutique hotel and resort located on the Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman’s most popular shoreline. It boasts of 131 beautifully designed and spacious suites made up of studio, deluxe, and one-bedroom suites.
A stay at one of the resort’s suites means having access to and enjoying a variety of amenities and features such as:
- A fully equipped modern kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- The Sunshine Bar and Grill (ranked no. 1 on Trip Advisor’s best restaurants in the Cayman Islands)
- The Hibiscus Spa
- Clean and clear fresh water pool and sundeck
- Use of dive storage lockers and rinse tanks
- Free use of beach chairs and towels
- Use of the facilities at the Fitness Center at the resort’s nearby sister property
- Dry cleaning and laundry facilities and services
- The Sunshine Marketplace
This boutique hotel and resort also offers guests the chance to enjoy or try different activities and sports that the Grand Cayman is known for. These include:
- Scuba diving
- Beach volleyball
- Beach yoga
- Aquatic yoga
- Easy access to the 18-hole North Sound Golf Course
- Access to nearby jogging and cycling trails
At present, the resort and their partner, Red Sails Sports, offer a 10% discount for their world-class scuba diving and snorkeling expeditions for all hotel guests. The discount is also applicable to a la carte bookings of other types of offered watersports and catamaran tours.
Grand Cayman has always been known as an island paradise and a scuba diving and snorkeling mecca. This summer, if you can no longer ignore the call of the sea, give in to the temptation and go on a holiday at one of the most complete, modern, and renowned resorts in Grand Cayman: The Sunshine Suites Resort.
Scroll up to use our online booking engine, or give us a call to make your reservations: 1-345-814-1717